Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well said, Carrie Jean!

A few posts back, I alluded to the ministry I work with, and offered a link to the first part of Ken Sande's talk on Thursday at the annual conference in Orlando --

Well, my friend and former co-laborer, Carrie Jean has given her reaction and response to her time at this year's conference in a recent blog post. It usually takes a few days to get this kind of perspective, after attending a conference - it really is unique in its effect.Tomorrow, I look forward to our weekly staff gathering, when each person is given the opportunity to express a story or experience from the conference, that made an impact on their life. I know from my own past experiences that this time will be sweet -- and lifted up as praise to our Lord, for His goodness and grace.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I see you are a friend of Carrie's, too. I am definitely a part of her fan club!