Monday, September 1, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - September 2nd

For today --- this Labor Day 2008

Outside My Window... A heartening, green grass in my front yard from yesterday and today’s rains

I am thinking...what a joy three-day weekends are

I am thankful for...a variety of wonderful snapshots at last evening’s wedding

From the kitchen... a few ingredients that will have to wait for another day

I am wearing... a blue sweater and sweats for the 48 degree Montana weather

I am creating...this blog post…and relationships as I comment on other blogs

I am going...to stay inside today and enjoy the quiet, following a very social and loud night of music and fellowship

I am reading...The Grace and Truth Paradox by Randy Alcorn

I am hoping...to plant new bulbs and relocate others sometime this week, for next spring's show in my front and side yards.

I am hearing...the slow traffic noise of a holiday

Around the house...wonderfully quiet – with a comfy couch and comforter for nap and reading times

One of my favorite things...serving my friend’s family at yesterday’s wedding

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: downloading wedding pictures – wishing a beloved sister a happy birthday; a visit with a good friend, who is home before being deployed

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
....earlier this summer -- introducing Trask to a new toy

Please visit Peggy's site -- she's such an inspiration.

No comments: