Monday, August 25, 2008

Living Room Re-do (Part 3)

I'm finally getting to enjoy the fruits of my labors -- and I really do like the colors,
and atmosphere,

and the dramatic change that has taken place over the last three months.


My previous posts will show the part 1 and part 2 of my first home project, so you can make the comparison. I know I will be switching plants and photos around somewhat in the future, but otherwise, there's not much room to change the larger pieces. I tried to keep to a small budget, by re-using pictures, and candle holders, and the oval area rug; but enjoyed finding a few new, but inexpensive accents as well.


The hallway is still not completed -- I at least got the cupboard doors off this past Saturday, and the bottom trim touched up. I'm thinking of painting the drawers and doors, as I have tired of their stain color (it's possible it is original for this home :)

No comments: