Monday, September 22, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside My Window... Storm clouds a gatherin' with patches of blue

I am thinking...that parenting is the hardest job in the world...and requires much love and support from others.

I am thankful for.... the blessings our country provides; the first day of fall.

From the kitchen... Fresh tomatoes from dad's garden - and pears from the Farmer's Market.

I am wearing...khaki capris, green top with bead design and tan sweater

I am creating...a hospitable home for friends, family, and neighbors.

I am reading... Singing through the Night by Anneke Companjen.

I am hoping...my daughter may create a homey atmosphere in Helena.

I am hearing...computer keyboard tapping - very quiet this Monday morning.

Around the house...quiet, peaceful after my daughter and grandson's visit last week.

One of my favorite things... is getting to know the families in our church. Yesterday I was blessed with the company of Brook, Ian and Cameron.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: so many areas to organize and clean; my bedroom area is a priority for this week. Yard and lawn cleanup.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing:Misty and Trask at Tot Land in Big Timber, Montana.

1 comment: