Monday, July 21, 2008

Take me out to the ball game

One of the local printing companies that our ministry does business with, was generous in providing our staff and families with a BBQ and tickets for the Saturday evening Mustangs game.

I'm always ready for some summer goodies, and was looking forward to checking out the new and improved baseball park (Dehler Park.) The food didn't disappoint -- but the seating for the game was not ideal. We were located near left field, so home plate was a stretch for watching, especially with people continually popping up and down for whatever reasons.

I was able to catch some pictures of the players as they warmed up and visited before the game.



I lasted three innings before packing it in (tired from yard and house work) -- it was a beautiful evening however, and I look forward to getting to know more about our local minor league players.

No comments: